Post by Joshua Farrell on Jul 8, 2020 23:35:21 GMT
Do you need support on debugging why implementing the exchange script is not working? Or with the site in general? If you do come here for official support, bear in mind the following, so that proper help can be given.
1. Never give out personal information, login details (both username and password), or your email. Giving out this information in public, can be used against you, to have someone take over your account and use your personal details against you. If you need direct help with something on the exchange website itself, involving administrative support, it is better to use the Message Center, to message the Owner of Free Banner Exchange.
2. Be specific in what is wrong, and what software you are using. The more information about why it isn't working like you would expect, works wonders in helping debug the issue you may be having.
3. Be Patient and Polite. Having patience with those you are helping, or those that are helping you, can go a long way with getting the type of help you need. Combine that with being polite. If you cannot be polite in explaining things, then we ask that you try to slow down and rethink how to approach a situation that needs the help. Patience, after all, is a virtue that can be learned.
4. If something doesn't help you with fixing an issue, don't leave angrily. Try to find other solutions. If there are multiple solutions that have been posted to help, try each one until you find the best solution. If nothing works, mention what you have tried, and ask for additional help.
5. If you have already tried something but it didn't work, mention it in your thread, so that we can see what was already tried.
Thanks for being dedicated members of Free Banner Exchange! If you feel like you can help here, please give it a try! Just keep in mind the above.
Free Banner Exchange Support.